Anyways, I got bored so I decided to remix one of the tracks from an old version of Mega Man Time Tangent's soundtrack (it was replaced in the final version, of course)
EDIT: I remixed this from an incomplete version..
no, i really love the 5B and i'd love it to be officialy supported by famitracker. combining the 2a03 with an ym2149 is completely neat.
Anyways, I got bored so I decided to remix one of the tracks from an old version of Mega Man Time Tangent's soundtrack (it was replaced in the final version, of course)
EDIT: I remixed this from an incomplete version..
no, i really love the 5B and i'd love it to be officialy supported by famitracker. combining the 2a03 with an ym2149 is completely neat.
A short Mega Man 2-style tune I made. It's very similar to the title screen music.
this is easy to take some shit of.
below is how real niggas do it!
Sounds great.
thanks! one advice : delete the cut at the start of your instruments (the 0 in the envelope at the start). use Sxx instead.
how to use Sxx to make it sound like the start cut you did (assuming the tempo always is 150) :
speed 9 = S08
speed 8 = S07
speed 7 = S06
speed 6 = S05
speed 5 = S04
speed 4 = S03
etc... just substract 1 to the actual speed and you'll get the Sxx value, but your tempo HAS to be 150. place it just before the next note starts.
you can even do it with varying speeds! just refer to the actual Fxx value and subtract 1 to it, like you'd normally do.
A short Mega Man 2-style tune I made. It's very similar to the title screen music.
this is easy to take some shit of.
below is how real niggas do it!
Sounds great.
thanks! one advice : delete the cut at the start of your instruments (the 0 in the envelope at the start). use Sxx instead.
how to use Sxx to make it sound like the start cut you did (assuming the tempo always is 150) :
speed 9 = S08
speed 8 = S07
speed 7 = S06
speed 6 = S05
speed 5 = S04
speed 4 = S03
etc... just substract 1 to the actual speed and you'll get the Sxx value, but your tempo HAS to be 150. place it just before the next note starts.
you can even do it with varying speeds! just refer to the actual Fxx value and subtract 1 to it, like you'd normally do.
The cut at the beginning of the instrument seems accurate, as observed in imported NSFs.
A short Mega Man 2-style tune I made. It's very similar to the title screen music.
this is easy to take some shit of.
below is how real niggas do it!
Sounds great.
thanks! one advice : delete the cut at the start of your instruments (the 0 in the envelope at the start). use Sxx instead.
how to use Sxx to make it sound like the start cut you did (assuming the tempo always is 150) :
speed 9 = S08
speed 8 = S07
speed 7 = S06
speed 6 = S05
speed 5 = S04
speed 4 = S03
etc... just substract 1 to the actual speed and you'll get the Sxx value, but your tempo HAS to be 150. place it just before the next note starts.
you can even do it with varying speeds! just refer to the actual Fxx value and subtract 1 to it, like you'd normally do.
The cut at the beginning of the instrument seems accurate, as observed in imported NSFs.
no. he forgot putting the cut in some instruments, for example : the blank instrument, as its name says.
Xemogasa, are you absolutely sure you're only 12?! Awesome stuff you've been posting in this thread man.
Anyway, here are two tracks from my game that will probably end up unused (dunno yet, maybe I could work them in somewhere else but they didn't really end up fitting the level mood-wise) and one that I'm fairly happy with.