Something I just came up with, that I can no longer add to. ( It doesn't help that it's 1:26 in the morning, I should be sleeping right now!) Since it clocks in at about 1:30, I thought it could use it's own thread, especially since I would like to do another collab.
If you do decide to add to this module, I don't really care all that much what you do. Change a frame up a little, add an expansion chip, arps, whatever. Just run it back here, and I'll see if I can add something to what you've got. Thanks!
Btw, if you can figure out what the time signature is in the beginning, please tell me. I don't even know what it is, I just wrote it (odd, I know, but yeah, I can't tell. Think it might be 6/8, though.)
Also, if you can figure out a name, please, post it, because I can't think of anything to call this.
|