|
(2A03) Crush Depth [NSFMania Round 1] Posted: 2014-03-15 06:54
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
L77

Member for: 5012 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#55365
|
Round 1's limitation: only use A, C, D, F, G in the main melody!
Slapped this together in a coupla days. I was only writing for like 10 hours at a time! I only went a little crazy!
|
Attachments:
|
crush_depth.ftm (116 Kb)
|
|
|
|
Fezuke

Member for: 5564 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#55378
|
So great man. really enjoyed it.
|
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud |
|
|
Warheart

Member for: 5053 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#55382
|
This is really nice, great job!
However, if you want some criticism, you're using the DPCM channel poorly. Could you provide the original samples so I can improve them?
|
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE |
|
|
L77

Member for: 5012 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#55385
|
Thanks, Fez', and sure, Warheart!
|
|
|
Posted: 2014-03-16 20:50 (Last Edited: 2014-03-16 22:04)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Warheart

Member for: 5053 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#55394
|
you forgot the sharps
you should just put them in a zip file
right now, I've fixed the note cuts, but it's a bit silly to upload the ftm file if I can't get the sharps
|
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE |
|
Posted: 2014-03-16 22:25 (Last Edited: 2014-03-16 22:26)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
L77

Member for: 5012 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#55400
|
Whoops! I coulda sworn I put them in there... I think that the forum software won't support # in the file name.
|
|
|
|
Posted: 2014-03-16 22:31 (Last Edited: 2014-03-16 22:31)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Warheart

Member for: 5053 days Location: Sweden Status: Offline
#55401
|
in that case, zip file!
or a dropbox link...
|
_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE |