Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > First track posting here - Birth By Machinery Owner: onpoint New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
First track posting here - Birth By Machinery Posted: 2014-02-04 21:02  (Last Edited: 2014-02-04 22:35) Reply | Quote
onpoint

Avatar

Member for: 5178 days
Status: Offline

#54111
Thought I'd check with you guys for some feedback on a new track I'm working on. Started playing with the noise channel for some different sounds. Tried to create a glitchier, machine-like soundscape here.

https://soundcloud.com/aswindu/birth-by-machinery - or the attachment below

All normal 4 channel sounds, no samples imported.

Anything anyone has to say, positive or negative, please do. Feedback is super important to me


Attachments:
birthbymachinery.ftm (36 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-06 02:30 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5564 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#54144
Pretty good tune. I was gonna comment about the noise getting annoying after a while but you addressed that issue later on in the track so it no longer is one. I liked it.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2014-02-06 19:07 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5658 days
Status: Offline

#54157
I think the triangle channel is an octave too low for much of it, but otherwise it's nice.

Posted: 2014-02-06 21:40 Reply | Quote
onpoint

Avatar

Member for: 5178 days
Status: Offline

#54159
Fezuke wrote:
Pretty good tune. I was gonna comment about the noise getting annoying after a while but you addressed that issue later on in the track so it no longer is one. I liked it.


Yeah, it was a concern for me, too, but I've never written anything like this before. I might lower the volume a little on those sounds and see if I like it better.

Shywolf wrote:
I think the triangle channel is an octave too low for much of it, but otherwise it's nice.


I'll also give this a shot and see how it sounds.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: