Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Doctor Who (VRC6) Owner: ZharK New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Doctor Who (VRC6) Posted: 2014-01-12 23:41  (Last Edited: 2014-01-18 21:28) Reply | Quote
ZharK

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Status: Offline

#53670
So I decided to make my next Doctor Who remix in Famitracker. Thoughts? Anything that could be improved?

There are two songs in the files, one with an ending and one that loops.


Attachments:
doctor_who_vrc6.ftm (22 Kb)
doctor_who_vrc6.nsf (10 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-13 04:27 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53675
I love this!

Posted: 2014-01-14 00:39 Reply | Quote
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4709 days
Status: Offline

#53706
My reaction can be summed up as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAOxKOmR90

Posted: 2014-01-14 02:42 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53714
I quite like the echo on the sweep up.

Posted: 2014-01-18 21:29 Reply | Quote
ZharK

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Status: Offline

#53803
Thanks, you guys!
Also, edited first post to fix a silly problem in the triangle channel.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: