Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Going To Another World (Classical) Owner: Milos New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Going To Another World (Classical) Posted: 2014-01-10 20:44  (Last Edited: 2014-01-10 20:44) Reply | Quote
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5359 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#53612
First entry on BotB and (NOT) first classical song.
Anyway, enjoy Winter Famipeople~!


what is dpcm


Attachments:
goingtoanotherworld_extra.ftm (96 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-12 14:31  (Last Edited: 2014-01-12 14:36) Reply | Quote
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5497 days
Status: Offline

#53661
Very nice. I'm glad you submitted something to BotB .

RE: Going To Another World (Classical) Posted: 2014-02-07 11:33  (Last Edited: 2014-02-07 11:35) Reply | Quote
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5359 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#54171
Ok, I decided to include original "Pulse Only" version here.


Attachments:
goingtoanotherworld.ftm (23 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-07 16:29 Reply | Quote
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4780 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#54174
Oh yeah, I listened to the original pulse-only version as well as the BotB entry. Both are a damn sight amazing.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: