Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 41 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [40] [41] [42] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
jingel bails Posted: 2013-12-25 19:21  (Last Edited: 2013-12-25 19:22) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53157
meri xmas


Attachments:
jingel.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-25 22:43 Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5013 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#53161
jingel bail
jingel bail
jingel al tway
o wat fun its to ried on on hores open slay ay
Pretty good job here! I'd rein in (geddit?) that vibrato though.

Posted: 2013-12-25 22:47  (Last Edited: 2013-12-25 22:48) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53162
L77 wrote:

Pretty good job here! I'd rein in (geddit?) that vibrato though.

thanks! yeah i've abused vibrato on the vrc6 p2. i thought i'd fix that when making it but it gives an humorous/silly vibe to it.
(no, i don't get it. being french doesn't help me understand english jokes, being 12yo neither. =D)

Posted: 2013-12-26 02:25  (Last Edited: 2013-12-26 02:25) Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5013 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#53165
What? You're only twelve? Damn son. You learn fast.
Anyways,
rein = rope for tying animals to a carriage or sleigh
"rein in" = "make less intense"

*the more you know*

Posted: 2013-12-26 11:52  (Last Edited: 2013-12-26 11:53) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53168
L77 wrote:
What? You're only twelve? Damn son. You learn fast.
Anyways,
rein = rope for tying animals to a carriage or sleigh
"rein in" = "make less intense"

*the more you know*

hahaha ok..!
anyway, i've got something else too. i guess it'd be a better christmas gift than the other lmao
(damn i fucking love the vrc6 sdgfhsklf)


Attachments:
bub.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-26 17:51 Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5013 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#53169
That sounds great! And if you love extra channels, you'd like VRC7 and N163. Just give `em a try and see what I mean.

Posted: 2013-12-26 18:49 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53171
L77 wrote:
That sounds great! And if you love extra channels, you'd like VRC7 and N163. Just give `em a try and see what I mean.

And remember, kids, these are the two hardest expansions to make instruments in, and I will consistently ridicule you for making bad instruments in these expansions!

Posted: 2013-12-26 22:04  (Last Edited: 2013-12-26 22:05) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53178
L77 wrote:
That sounds great! And if you love extra channels, you'd like VRC7 and N163. Just give `em a try and see what I mean.

i've already tried both. vrc7 is hard as fuck to use. i've had trouble making music with the n163 : there are too much possibilities. i hardly start a song with too much choices : with the unlimited possibilities of different instruments and waveforms to make, i can't deal with what the chip gives me, because it doesn't give me a base to start (i'd like someone to help me with that, though!). and the instruments are hard to make, soltiw is just right about it. that's why i love the vrc6. also a reason why i prefer the vrc6 to the n163 is the fact you can't use multiple waveforms at a time with it. btw, the clock switching sound when you use 7-8 channels is fucking horrible lol

Posted: 2013-12-27 00:23  (Last Edited: 2013-12-27 01:26) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53183
Then you won't like the Sunsoft 5B.

Anyways, I got bored so I decided to remix one of the tracks from an old version of Mega Man Time Tangent's soundtrack (it was replaced in the final version, of course)

EDIT: I remixed this from an incomplete version..

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
mmtt_endless_2010_ext.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-27 02:36 Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#53192
Guys, guys, I finally finished something without using sheet music for it!

I'm... satisfied... I guess.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
jurrasic_park.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-27 04:29 Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5013 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#53195
bd, you ought to continue this! The sound design is great and very fitting!

Posted: 2013-12-27 09:31 Reply(Locked)
Tomapella



Member for: 5971 days
Status: Offline

#53197
Just going through my WIP folder and came across this thing that I apparently wrote a year and a half ago and completely forgot about. Just the melodic channels and really all over the place compositionally, but some cool ideas.


Attachments:
track_5.ftm (34 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-27 12:41 Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53198
bd2000 wrote:
Then you won't like the Sunsoft 5B.

Anyways, I got bored so I decided to remix one of the tracks from an old version of Mega Man Time Tangent's soundtrack (it was replaced in the final version, of course)

EDIT: I remixed this from an incomplete version..

no, i really love the 5B and i'd love it to be officialy supported by famitracker. combining the 2a03 with an ym2149 is completely neat.
btw, nice remix you did there. however, the tempo is a little weird. i also prefer the drums without $4011.

Posted: 2013-12-27 16:14 Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#53200
L77 wrote:
bd, you ought to continue this! The sound design is great and very fitting!


If you mean Jurrasic Park, that's... kinda... all I know. I would get the other music from the movie down by ear, but I'm not really interested in doing that. I'll think about doing it with a couple other memorable tidbits, though.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Posted: 2013-12-27 16:43  (Last Edited: 2013-12-27 17:17) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53202
Xemogasa wrote:
bd2000 wrote:
Then you won't like the Sunsoft 5B.

no, i really love the 5B and i'd love it to be officialy supported by famitracker. combining the 2a03 with an ym2149 is completely neat.
btw, nice remix you did there. however, the tempo is a little weird. i also prefer the drums without $4011.


Okay.. I mean that you probably will have a bit of a hard time actually using it, especially with Square 1..

L77 wrote:
bd, you ought to continue this! The sound design is great and very fitting!

If you mean that Time Tangent remix.. The original song's not mine, and I'm nothing compared to Time Tangent Team. Besides there's already an extended version of this song.

All that aside, I got some creepypasta stuff.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
hill_act_1.ftm (2 Kb)
Page 41 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [40] [41] [42] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>