Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > (VRC6) Original - Ice Mines Owner: Jayster New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2013-02-12 04:48 Reply | Quote
trianglPixl



Member for: 5454 days
Location: In the mancave, playing LoL and Minecraft
Status: Offline

#44377
Dang. This is so awesome. Some parts get me pumped, then others give me the chills. Guess it's gonna be something for me to study for a while instead of doing homework.

Posted: 2013-02-12 16:46 Reply | Quote
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#44393
PLEASE tell us when this game releases. I WILL buy it. if its 6.99, I'll buy it.

Posted: 2013-02-13 00:10 Reply | Quote
Linker2a03

Avatar

Member for: 6379 days
Location: 2015(TBA)
Status: Offline

#44418
6.99??? This music, alone, makes it worth at least 100 moneys!

_______________________
Thanks for listening!
-Linker2A03
Posted: 2013-02-14 01:10 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44479
Ha, I'll definitely let you all know. I doubt it'll be 6.99 but I haven't really talked to the developer about the app's pricing so we'll see.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-02-14 07:48 Reply | Quote
Sajo

Avatar

Member for: 5092 days
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Status: Offline

#44497
Awesome tune! When it kicks up the pace, it sends chills down my spine (no pun intended.)

_______________________
www.youtube.com/sajo1111111

https://soundcloud.com/sajo1111111
Posted: 2013-02-14 22:53 Reply | Quote
vgthing

Avatar

Member for: 6114 days
Location: Space
Status: Offline

#44516
I like this.

_______________________
electricity comes from other planets
Posted: 2013-02-15 01:52 Reply | Quote
Ryudo

Avatar

Member for: 5717 days
Status: Offline

#44521
Really good, loving it !!

_______________________
Chiptune channel
Posted: 2013-02-16 03:29  (Last Edited: 2013-02-16 03:35) Reply | Quote
Ryudo

Avatar

Member for: 5717 days
Status: Offline

#44576
Uploaded this to YouTube, I hope you don't mind. If you do, let me know and I'll remove it. (http://youtu.be/otcEsWbHOqE)

_______________________
Chiptune channel
Posted: 2013-02-16 19:38 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44593
Glad you like it! That's fine, I'll probably be posting up the full album with everything a little more complete on bandcamp or something, but you can keep this version up.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-02-22 23:23 Reply | Quote
SriK

Avatar

Member for: 5334 days
Location: University of Maryland, College Park
Status: Offline

#44758
This is too good. Looking forward to hearing more / playing the final game hopefully (I have an Android not an iPhone, but I can ask a friend about it).

_______________________
Steel Assault - NES styled 2D action game
Posted: 2013-02-23 22:40 Reply | Quote
TheNoblePirate

Avatar

Member for: 4965 days
Location: Plainfield, IL
Status: Offline

#44781
I'm absolutely stunned...it sounds beautiful, ethereal even. Any game that would use this as a track is bound to be good as well! I hope you don't mind if I pick this song apart to see how some things 'tick'. As an amateur to this whole thing, there were some sounds in there I would love to know how to do.

Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]