Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > (VRC6) Original - Ice Mines Owner: Jayster New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
(VRC6) Original - Ice Mines Posted: 2013-02-10 01:25 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44209
So I'm writing some music for an iOS game and I wanted to put this up and get some feedback. I'll probably just keep it on these forums until I get every song finished. I've been looking for errors in the ftm but there's a clusterfuck of effects so I'm sure I missed something, so if anyone finds something wrong, please let me know. Enjoy!

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Attachments:
ice_mines_jayster.ftm (111 Kb)
ice_mines_jayster.nsf (40 Kb)
Posted: 2013-02-10 01:28  (Last Edited: 2013-02-10 02:14) Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#44211
That game better live up to this music. And do tell us when this game gets released, i'll get it for sure. Just for the music if I have to. You are one of my fav artists, hope to hear much more from you.

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-02-10 02:03 Reply | Quote
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#44214
Same here. This is gonna be AWESOME if it is as good as its soundtrack.

Posted: 2013-02-10 03:19 Reply | Quote
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5135 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#44219
Wow, this is so ethereal, truly amazing work man

_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2013-02-10 16:15 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44235
Thank you guys! I'll definitely announce when it is released.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-02-11 00:12 Reply | Quote
Fezuke

Avatar

Member for: 5565 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline

#44254
goddamn this song is fucking awesome, just had to say it again!

_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2013-02-11 00:54 Reply | Quote
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5135 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#44261
Fezuke wrote:
goddamn this song is fucking awesome, just had to say it again!


_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2013-02-11 09:26 Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44294
ha, thanks again guys!

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Posted: 2013-02-11 10:02 Reply | Quote
Gamma

Avatar

Member for: 5376 days
Location: Alaska
Status: Offline

#44298
i don't really know where to begin with commenting on this, haha!

there's a lot i can learn from this. thanks for sharing!

Posted: 2013-02-11 12:46 Reply | Quote
psn

Avatar

Member for: 5882 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#44305
Oh wow! Great ambient feel; I adore this!

Posted: 2013-02-11 14:35 Reply | Quote
Jimbleezy

Avatar

Member for: 5348 days
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Status: Offline

#44307
This is unreal. I'm in love with all the pitch bends, (and the whole song in general). So much for me to learn from this. Thanks alot for sharing. Please let us know when the game is out. Like Fezuke said, I would buy it just for the music as well.

Posted: 2013-02-11 14:55 Reply | Quote
Metaslash

Avatar

Member for: 5031 days
Location: Italy
Status: Offline

#44309
This is awesome! Why can't I make original tracks like this ;__;
Please tell us the name of the game when it's out!


_______________________
My Youtube Channel
My SoundCloud Channel
Posted: 2013-02-11 23:52 Reply | Quote
Linker2a03

Avatar

Member for: 6379 days
Location: 2015(TBA)
Status: Offline

#44342
This was an awesome piece of music here! You really get the cold, chilly feeling. I definitely want to hear the other songs, but be sure not to rush the music composition process, or your music will resemble as such. That's something I've learned. Keep up the good work!

_______________________
Thanks for listening!
-Linker2A03
Posted: 2013-02-11 23:52  (Last Edited: 2013-02-11 23:53) Reply | Quote
Linker2a03

Avatar

Member for: 6379 days
Location: 2015(TBA)
Status: Offline

#44343
So awesome, my PC wanted to post an encore commendation!

*Sorry for double posting*

_______________________
Thanks for listening!
-Linker2A03
Posted: 2013-02-12 03:52  (Last Edited: 2013-02-12 05:36) Reply | Quote
Jayster

Avatar

Member for: 6528 days
Location: CO
Status: Offline

#44374
Thanks everyone! I'm actually pretty busy with some other stuff so I can't compose as quickly as I'd like to unfortunately, but at least it keeps me from running out of gas. There's no deadline for my music so hopefully every song can at least be decent.

_______________________
Bandcamp
Youtube
Soundcloud
Website
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>