Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
V-Rally - Title
Owner:
wazkatango
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
V-Rally - Title
Posted:
2013-02-02 21:14
Reply
|
Quote
wazkatango
Member for: 4986 days
Status: Offline
#44003
In an effort to try and understand how Alberto Gonzales does his music, I threw together this.
Ignoring the noise channel, I'm not sure how else I could improve this, so critiques are welcome.
Attachments:
vrally_title_screen.ftm
(24 Kb)
Posted:
2013-02-03 02:51
Reply
|
Quote
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5312 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline
#44018
Very Nice! The noise channel could stand a bit of improvement, but other than that, sounds great
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5