Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Smorgasbord of complete and incomplete songs Owner: SonicManEXE New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2013-02-01 02:52 Reply | Quote
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4998 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#43939
Boom. Thanks, Mr. Master, and you too, Glenntai. I've just made an original short song. I was going for sort of a battle theme, but it ended up being... this. Also, I'll work on making a full revision of Forest Maze (Forest Maze twopointo, I guess).

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
untitled.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-02-01 02:52 Reply | Quote
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4998 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#43940
Boom. Thanks, Mr. Master, and you too, Glenntai. I've just made an original short song. I was going for sort of a battle theme, but it ended up being... this. Also, I'll work on making a full revision of Forest Maze (Forest Maze twopointo, I guess).

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Posted: 2013-02-02 21:44 Reply | Quote
Mr_Master



Member for: 5081 days
Status: Offline

#44005
[Nice double-post. Plus, I didn't authorize you to use my samples. I'll have to ban you.]

Just kidding, I'm not a mod, and if I was, I wouldn't do that. The first is serious, but about the samples, it's a complete joking. Be careful with double posting though, it's a waste of space. I recommend not hitting the back button in your browser after you post.

Out of that, I feel nice since you thanked me, so thank you too. I have another present, it's in the attachments. I got three new samples from Kirby Super Star, but I don't think they have much use in heavy percussions.

I finally listened to your stuff, including the original you made with the samples I gave you. Well, I really feel you are pushing yourself too far with the covers. Try varying your N163 modules in the wave settings, because only triangle is a bit boring and grates my ears.
But about the original, it has some potential... to be weird. The noise you put in there should be quieter, because it drowns the rest of the channels. Also, try making better use of the channels you are given. For example, I think I saw some better volume control in some places, and even fades. Plus, I recommend that you use these samples with noise, since on their own they don't always sound good(you might already know how DPCM is with that stuff). This song can become better if you know what to put in there.

In the file I included there are three modules that use the percussions I gave you. For Candy Mountain, the original thread is in here.

Well, I hope this helps you a lot. Remember, improve as much as you can, and if you want to learn some techniques, have a look at other users' FTMs.

PS: There was a song I liked a lot, but I don't remember which one it was.


Attachments:
mr_masters_drum_kit_v2.zip (24 Kb)
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]