Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Post your random doodles and short loops here Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 64 of 100 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [63] [64] [65] ... [98] [99] [100] Next >>
Posted: 2012-09-13 07:59 Reply(Locked)
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5135 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#39474
Argh, I get the weirdest tunes stuck in my head, I just had to write this down to get it out :P

_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Attachments:
somethingstuckinmyhead.ftm (19 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-14 09:51  (Last Edited: 2012-09-14 18:37) Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39520
Little ditty before bed. Still stuck on the "creepy" theme I think...


Attachments:
robro__dark_stirrings.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-14 15:37 Reply(Locked)
Doxic

Avatar

Member for: 5135 days
Location: California, United States
Status: Offline

#39523
This is the theme music to any poor kid afraid of the dark, GG

_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2012-09-14 21:48  (Last Edited: 2012-09-14 22:14) Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39533
Heh, well here's something a little bit lighter.


Attachments:
robro__breezy_by_the_bay.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-15 01:34  (Last Edited: 2012-09-15 01:55) Reply(Locked)
Hyena



Member for: 5173 days
Status: Offline

#39537
i want to be the little girl

edit: sent you a pm jrlepage, please reply


Attachments:
return_of_no_underwear.ftm (66 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-15 01:37  (Last Edited: 2012-09-15 01:37) Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#39539
Is that a joke involving a pun with the word 'commando'? :p

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-09-15 07:48 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5286 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#39550
didn't want to bump the old version but fixed some octaves and some volume stuff


Attachments:
malus.ftm (32 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-16 06:13 Reply(Locked)
golfertrytek



Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#39597
A collection of crappy and unfinished songs that went nowhere.


Attachments:
ost.ftm (26 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-17 21:10 Reply(Locked)
Slimeball

Avatar

Member for: 5280 days
Status: Offline

#39665
Here, have an unfinished NARUTO cover! :D


Attachments:
ntune_004.ftm (71 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-18 03:33 Reply(Locked)
Hyena



Member for: 5173 days
Status: Offline

#39679
Robro told me my final note was a brown note, so I corrected it. I didn't log into livejournal and play the self-deprecating artist card, like someone else...

(Original .ftm is uninspired newcomers)


Attachments:
uninspired_golfertrytek.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-18 04:43 Reply(Locked)
LikeACloud



Member for: 5131 days
Status: Offline

#39685
I was inspired by Pie's 240p For Best Quality and I'm doing chips with time changes.

It also sucks so far.

I have all the composition done, but this is all I have got down before I remembered I have homework. Does anyone have any suggestions for drums?


Attachments:
51.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-18 20:01 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5184 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#39699
Wat.


Attachments:
gangam.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-18 20:02 Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5497 days
Status: Offline

#39700
why

Posted: 2012-09-18 20:10 Reply(Locked)
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#39701
Okay Robotronus - get that Gangnam style bass going and we'll be impressed.

Posted: 2012-09-19 02:19 Reply(Locked)
pk_fire

Avatar

Member for: 5141 days
Status: Offline

#39706
Crap.


Attachments:
stars.ftm (2 Kb)
swing.ftm (2 Kb)
falling.ftm (3 Kb)
space.ftm (2 Kb)
Page 64 of 100 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [63] [64] [65] ... [98] [99] [100] Next >>