Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Hymn To Aurora (No DMC edition)
Owner:
Dwedit
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Hymn To Aurora (No DMC edition)
Posted:
2011-10-11 08:36
(Last Edited:
2011-10-11 08:47
)
Reply
|
Quote
Dwedit
Member for: 6535 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline
#24110
I just altered
my earlier Hymn To Aurora cover
, and took out the DMC loops.
How does it sound with the DMC replaced with Square Arpeggios?
(It's a cover of
This Song
)
Attachments:
aurora4.nsf
(11 Kb)
aurora4.ftm
(38 Kb)
Posted:
2011-10-11 16:21
(Last Edited:
2011-10-11 16:23
)
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#24117
Awwww yeaaaahhhhhh time to play The Sully Chronicles!
I did a MIDI cover of this back in like 1998, but I lost it unfortunately.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5