Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
BossaNova
Owner:
8BITchin
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
BossaNova
Posted:
2011-09-27 16:21
(Last Edited:
2011-09-27 17:04
)
Reply
|
Quote
8BITchin
Member for: 6543 days
Status: Offline
#23525
Track that I made today
Maybe someone make more extended version from it.
Attachments:
bossanova.ftm
(4 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-27 16:35
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#23527
WAIT WAIT WAIT post the FTM so we can hear it/finish it maybe!!
Posted:
2011-09-27 17:06
(Last Edited:
2011-09-27 17:07
)
Reply
|
Quote
8BITchin
Member for: 6543 days
Status: Offline
#23528
I sorry I forget upload file. now is uploaded
Posted:
2011-09-28 06:01
Reply
|
Quote
rockman_x_2002
Member for: 6209 days
Status: Offline
#23539
Somehow it reminds me a bit of something from "Startropics". I like it, actually.
Posted:
2011-09-28 14:42
Reply
|
Quote
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5760 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#23543
I can shop to this.
Posted:
2011-09-28 15:31
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#23544
InterrobangPie wrote:
I can clop to this.
FTFY
Posted:
2011-09-28 15:33
(Last Edited:
2011-09-28 15:33
)
Reply
|
Quote
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5760 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#23545
Congratulations, you spotted the joke. Here's your special sticker - go add it to your chart.
Posted:
2011-09-28 18:55
Reply
|
Quote
BattleBeard
Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline
#23546
Sounds like a nice Spanish-ish beat for a shop. Might belong in Earthbound?
_______________________
We will make things change.
Posted:
2011-09-29 01:18
(Last Edited:
2011-09-29 01:18
)
Reply
|
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline
#23553
BattleBeard wrote:
Sounds like a nice Spanish-
ish
beat...
Hence the name BossaNova (named after the Brazilian music style Bossa Nova).
By the way, I'm digging this tune; it's pretty good!
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology!
)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5