Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Megaman 2 Gb unused credits theme Owner: bomono New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Megaman 2 Gb unused credits theme Posted: 2011-09-26 01:11 Reply | Quote
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#23492
title says it all, and i perdict that this will get more posts than the two other posts i worked hard on -_- becuz its megaman, alo ignorw the half done itle its done.

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2011-09-26 08:22 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#23502
This definitely sounds like the Game Boy Mega Man II! I don't remember this tune from the game (I guess cause it was unused, LOL), but this sounds completely legit. Good job!

I played that game SO MUCH back in the day on my Game Boy. I always liked the tunes, but felt like they were all in the wrong octave, and the noise was sloppy.

You should do a remix of this with nice fat FDS bass!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: