Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Redundant... or is it? Owner: Im_a_Track_Man New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Redundant... or is it? Posted: 2011-09-25 22:19  (Last Edited: 2011-09-26 03:12) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5701 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23487
ok... none of you seem to get it...


It's the discarded theme A.


Tell me what you think.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
tetris__type__a.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-26 08:24 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5547 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#23503
Wow! I didn't know that there was an alternate theme A. I'm glad they didn't use this one, cuz I like the other one so much...

But - this is a great cover! Sounds completely legit with the FDS bass!

Posted: 2011-09-26 21:17 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5701 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#23517
see. it DOES exist

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Page 1 of 1 Sort: