Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > A stroll down dangerous road. Owner: zephemeros New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
A stroll down dangerous road. Posted: 2011-09-25 00:31  (Last Edited: 2011-09-25 11:48) Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#23430
I've barely even touched Famitracker in the last few weeks, finally found the time and threw something together.
I wouldn't say it's exactly complete, I.E I could continue it if anyone here thinks it would be worth it
What do you guys think? Any tips?

_______________________
| youtube | soundcloud |
Attachments:
danger.ftm (11 Kb)
danger_final.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-25 00:59  (Last Edited: 2011-09-25 01:00) Reply | Quote
BattleBeard



Member for: 5500 days
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Status: Offline

#23431
Sounds perfect, maybe it needs some more noise to sound even more menacing.

_______________________
We will make things change.
Posted: 2011-09-25 01:54 Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#23436
Thanks

I actually tried adding some percussion to the beginning, where the triangle served as the melody. It just felt too cluttered so I trashed the idea, I figured it would sound better with a cleaner sound.
Or I just suck at percussion, who knows :P

Posted: 2011-09-25 03:56 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23442
I'm getting a DK64 vibe from this, for some reason. At least at the very beginning.

It's nice, I like it.

Posted: 2011-09-25 04:40 Reply | Quote
XERO



Member for: 5548 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#23445
Very nice. No complaints here.

Posted: 2011-09-25 11:56 Reply | Quote
zephemeros

Avatar

Member for: 5506 days
Location: Campbell River, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#23471
Okay, I've finished it, and the ftm is posted above

jrlepage wrote:
I'm getting a DK64 vibe from this, for some reason. At least at the very beginning.

Really? Well, now that you mention it I suppose I can kinda see the resemblance

Page 1 of 1 Sort: