Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Gato's Theme (Chrono Trigger)
Owner:
MovieMovies1
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Gato's Theme (Chrono Trigger)
Posted:
2011-09-18 14:11
(Last Edited:
2011-09-19 09:02
)
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#23164
Was a guess the song thread. Anyways, this is Gato's theme!
Attachments:
guess_the_song.ftm
(10 Kb)
Posted:
2011-09-18 15:02
Reply
|
Quote
betasword
Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline
#23166
Do I get 15 silver points if I guess correctly?
Posted:
2011-09-18 15:34
Reply
|
Quote
Ryukenden
Member for: 6404 days
Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk
Status: Offline
#23167
I don't know.But cool! Sunsoft style!
Posted:
2011-09-18 15:35
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#23168
Yes, you get 15 silver points
Posted:
2011-09-18 15:49
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23169
Not bad.
This seems to me like one of the least obscure songs you could have chosen... but then I realized this game came out in 1995. It's probably slipping out of public culture.
Posted:
2011-09-19 01:39
Reply
|
Quote
Bari10
Member for: 5520 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
#23186
Chrono Trigger?
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC
|
YT
|
Steam
|
dA
Posted:
2011-09-19 06:53
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#23197
Oh man! Nice!
Gato goes Sunsoft!
I'll never forget where I was when I first played that game...
Posted:
2011-09-19 09:02
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#23200
CHRONO TRIGGER YES!!!
Posted:
2011-09-19 19:14
(Last Edited:
2011-09-19 19:15
)
Reply
|
Quote
DalekSam
Member for: 5842 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline
#23229
I can't tell but something seems off
otherwise neat
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5