Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Unfinished Journey to Silius Stage 3 Cover [FDS] Owner: Bradley New Post(Locked)
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Unfinished Journey to Silius Stage 3 Cover [FDS] Posted: 2011-09-13 02:49 Reply(Locked)
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5743 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#22983
I liked the sound of the FDS bass so I used it instead of making the DPCM channel the bass as in the original song. The reason it's not done is because I haven't figured out how to make that instrument that begins after my progress ends.

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
journey_to_silius_stage_3.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-13 03:21 Reply(Locked)
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6204 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#22985
--> NSFimport

Posted: 2011-09-13 03:43 Reply(Locked)
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5743 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#22987
gay

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-09-13 04:04  (Last Edited: 2011-09-13 04:05) Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22989
Bradley wrote:
gay

lock

Rules 1 and 2c). Look them up.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: