Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
New Tune: Megalomania (Title change)
Owner:
mootbooxle
New post
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Posted:
2011-09-12 00:40
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5545 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#22950
TechEmporium wrote:
That & parts of it sound like the introduction to The Beatles' I Am The Walrus. :P
Somebody needs to chiptune THAT song!!
Posted:
2011-09-17 07:14
Reply
|
Quote
SRES
Member for: 5645 days
Status: Offline
#23121
Kinda too late with this, but..
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Attachments:
wily_killer.ftm
(12 Kb)
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5