Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Am I talented yet? Owner: kinkinkijkin New Post(Locked)
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2011-09-02 05:57 Reply(Locked)
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#22667
SO THIS IS HOW IT ENDS

Every dead person needs a dead stone

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
kin_ded.png (0 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-02 07:58 Reply(Locked)
betasword

Avatar

Member for: 6027 days
Status: Offline

#22668
You know what I think part of the problem here is? The 2A03 Square 2, and both VRC6 squares all play the same notes, just slightly detuned or whatever. In my opinion, you could probably stand to learn the use of some more harmonies and such there. As for what some of the others said about not making the most of the channels or whatever, try muting all of the VRC6 channels. While it results in a slightly different sound for it and all, all the musical parts are still there. All the VRC6 channels do in this is slightly alter the sound of the tunes.

Also, some of the notes do still clash quite a bit, and give it a bit of a harsh sound.

Posted: 2011-09-02 08:43  (Last Edited: 2011-09-02 08:58) Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22669
1.
kinkinkijkin wrote:
I never once said I thought you acquire talent.

motherfucking thread title wrote:
Am I talented yet?


2.
kinkinkijkin wrote:
I never once said I haven't been trying to follow the advice

kinkinkijkin wrote:
psn wrote:
If you want to improve, I suggest that you try writing some more songs using standard 2A03.

InterrobangPie wrote:
Also you're WASTING channels. This could all be condensed down onto the 2A03. SO START USING IT.

Hey, I use expansions because they add... something. Really, why listen to a 20A3 tune that sounds like it was made to sound bigger when you can make a song with an expansion that sounds like it was made to be smaller?


It's shit like this, kinkin.

Oh and

3.
kinkinkijkin's sig wrote:
Everyone's being an ass to me, and pretty much only me.

Now if that isn't being an egocentric little bastard then I don't know what is.

kinkinkijkin's sig wrote:
I have made an ad that says "the famitracker forums are worse than 4chan" and left.

Mustn't be a very visible one because no google search that I attempted managed to find it.


Welp, since he's OFFISHULY GONE now, so I might as well close this.

Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]