Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
New piece
Owner:
TeaNoSugar
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
New piece
Posted:
2011-08-29 03:04
Reply
|
Quote
TeaNoSugar
Member for: 5517 days
Location: UK
Status: Offline
#22522
Something I've just finished playing with. Advice is more than welcome, I'm still new to programming music.
Thanks in advance
_______________________
http://www.youtube.com/TeaNoSugar87
Attachments:
tns_new.ftm
(18 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-29 05:56
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#22525
With all the doubled notes, I think you'd really enjoy tweaking this with P81's and P7F (use P80 to reset the pitch effect, NOT P00)
Posted:
2011-09-01 06:04
Reply
|
Quote
drexegar
Member for: 5797 days
Location: New York city
Status: Offline
#22626
Very Very Awesome! Its so Mellow to me, I love it!
_______________________
Love and Laughter are the greatest powers in the world
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5