Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Castlevania Covers Owner: SRES New post
Page 4 of 6 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] Next >>
Posted: 2011-09-19 09:21 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#23202
The open hats on Akumajou Densetsu have such a short volume envelope, it's kind of hard to tell.
I think what you mean is, though, there are no closed hat sounds on the beat which would normally follow an open hat - the tunes in A. D. just leave those beats open in the noise channel (e.g. "Aquarius".

Posted: 2011-09-19 10:46 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#23203
I am not sure how to describe it, but here is an example.
There is two songs. The first song is showing an example of a wrong CV3j style. The closed hats interrupt the open hats.
Second song shows a right CV3j style. The closed hat is only in the first frame, and the open hats only get interrupted by itself or a snare.


Attachments:
example.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-19 20:25 Reply | Quote
SRES

Avatar

Member for: 5645 days
Status: Offline

#23233
Any better?
Also, Prologue.

_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Attachments:
for_daleksam_and_moviemovies1.ftm (127 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-19 20:33 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#23234
moviemovies1 wrote:
I am not sure how to describe it, but here is an example.
There is two songs. The first song is showing an example of a wrong CV3j style. The closed hats interrupt the open hats.
Second song shows a right CV3j style. The closed hat is only in the first frame, and the open hats only get interrupted by itself or a snare.

Right, I get it now. Thanks.

Posted: 2011-09-19 20:58 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#23235
SRES wrote:
Any better?
Also, Prologue.


Yes, it is better now! I can also fix the open hat's pitch sequence for you if you give me some time.

Posted: 2011-09-19 21:28 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5841 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#23236
:o

Neat.

Posted: 2011-09-28 23:23 Reply | Quote
Vanya

Avatar

Member for: 6516 days
Location: Miami, Florida
Status: Offline

#23552
Sweet stuff, SRES. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Posted: 2011-09-29 16:13 Reply | Quote
SRES

Avatar

Member for: 5645 days
Status: Offline

#23569
Hey remember this?
Yeah, I remade it.

_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Posted: 2011-09-29 18:40 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6034 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#23572
i remember it and that an awesome remake.
though the octaves on the lead could be a bit higher:

_______________________
butt
Attachments:
iron_blue_intention_remakeedit.ftm (94 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-29 20:25 Reply | Quote
SRES

Avatar

Member for: 5645 days
Status: Offline

#23573
I don't think that makes it any better nintendude, The high notes even made me cringe a little. Buuuuuuut here's a new song I'm working on. GUESS. WHERE. IT'S. FROM.

_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Attachments:
the_caves.ftm (112 Kb)
Posted: 2011-09-29 20:39 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#23574
Finish it! It is one of my favorites from SCV IV!

Posted: 2011-09-29 20:40  (Last Edited: 2011-09-29 20:43) Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6034 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#23575
no its just, higher octaves sound more in the castlevania direction.

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-10-08 10:06 Reply | Quote
SRES

Avatar

Member for: 5645 days
Status: Offline

#23969
Sorry it took so long, I just discovered minecraft.
Also, Nintendude, here are your high notes.

_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Attachments:
the_caves.ftm (156 Kb)
Posted: 2011-10-08 13:24 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6034 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#23971
yay high notes
and i know, minecraft is addicting.
rage when diamonds fall in lava.

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-10-08 16:44 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#23974
Yes, minecraft is very addicting.

I quite like this, keep it up sres. I also liked song 2.

Page 4 of 6 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] Next >>