Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Kraid's Theme: The most overused chip song. Owner: Pyro25100 New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
Kraid's Theme: The most overused chip song. Posted: 2011-08-21 02:11 Reply | Quote
Pyro25100



Member for: 5519 days
Status: Offline

#22067
Yes, this has to be the song that is done the most. But it's also my first so what they hey?

Posted: 2011-08-21 02:41 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#22071
Uh, Where's the FTM?

Posted: 2011-08-21 03:59  (Last Edited: 2011-08-21 23:39) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22076
And why is it that Kraid's theme is being compared to Cirno's theme? :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-21 04:26 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22080
Don't... say... that....

Posted: 2011-08-21 12:40 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#22091
YES
LETS CIRNOSE KRAID'S THEME

Posted: 2011-08-21 23:51  (Last Edited: 2011-08-22 00:22) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22105
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I wish I didn't say that!

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-22 00:27 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#22110
nintendude8 wrote:
YES
LETS CIRNOSE KRAID'S THEME

Apparently you don't follow nicetas on YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyZt5GlMgI

Posted: 2011-08-22 02:48  (Last Edited: 2011-08-22 02:57) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22113
I'm just glad to see that nicetas_c's still composing... Which reminds me; I should update the shrine I made for him on my site.

EDIT: Done. I know it doesn't do him much justice, but it's something at least.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-09-04 15:59 Reply | Quote
KM

Avatar

Member for: 5624 days
Status: Offline

#22760
off topic, but any way we can get the ftms to nicetas's songs? He's not on the forums anymore, but there has to be a way, right?

_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Posted: 2011-09-04 17:17 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#22763
Maybe ask him over at YouTube?

Posted: 2011-09-04 21:41 Reply | Quote
TheTextGuy

Avatar

Member for: 5679 days
Location: Somewhere in this world.
Status: Offline

#22768
I'm also glad to see nicetas_c composing as well. Btw, anyone else see the .ftm for the cover? Because I don't see it anywhere.

Posted: 2011-09-05 00:04 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22769
Nope; all you really can do is ask him (or try to find him on that French chiptune storage site, or whatever forum he frequents).

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-09-07 18:18 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#22822
Ask him via YT
Get invited to dropbox
Lurk his dropbox.

'Twas the story for me. Though I've had a crash and can't access anything atm (for some reason dropbox won't work at school)

Though I don't remember seeing the Cirnoid ftm from my quick browsing. (though I do have access to Offspr~e.bat \m/)

Posted: 2011-09-07 21:57 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5760 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#22830
TechEmporium wrote:
EDIT: Done. I know it doesn't do him much justice, but it's something at least.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this shit is gold

Xyz_39808 wrote:
Ask him via YT
Get invited to dropbox
Lurk his dropbox.

Although really we mock most - if not all - of you, so you shouldn't count on it.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-09-08 02:37  (Last Edited: 2011-09-08 02:37) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22838
InterrobangPie wrote:
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this shit is gold


I thought shit was brown.

</troll>

I know my shrine can be drastically improved, but he has access to my files; he can change it to whatever he wants.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>