A new take on an old classic Posted: 2011-08-20 04:02
Reply |
Quote
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days Location: Manitoba, Canada Status: Offline
#22002
I had to prove something to myself. I can do something in VRC7 that doesn't sound like crap. I sorta did... sorta?
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Attachments:
underground.ftm (4 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5520 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#22012
Sounds spot on, at least imo. Great, nevertheless.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days Location: Manitoba, Canada Status: Offline
#22013
thanks!
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Bradley
Member for: 5743 days Location: Ohio Status: Offline
#22015
Sounds good to me.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-08-20 12:23 (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:41 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5746 days Status: Offline
#22035
tdude10
Member for: 5847 days Location: Manitoba, Canada Status: Offline
#22041
That's interesting because I thought the chords would make it sound dark...
_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#22046
Quite nice...
The exact VRC7 patch used mainly, though, kinda kills the "underground" mood, along with the exact amount of echo.
Posted: 2011-08-21 04:25 (Last Edited: 2011-08-21 05:17 )
Reply |
Quote
Cheez
Member for: 7459 days Status: Offline
#22079
02-05 is like yucca70 revisited, no offense. I think it's missing something, but at the same time I think you just can't add something to it like that without messing with the feel.
...whoa what the hell was with those words at the beginning of my post? It's like I was typing an entirely different post, stopped, and then wrote a new one without deleting the rest. GOOD THING NOBODY SAW THEM RIGHT?
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days Location: Everywhere Status: Offline
#22132
This sounds like what the SMB3 soundtrack would have sounded like if composed by members of Toto for the Sega Genesis.
I don't know if that's a compliment or a complaint. Depends on if you like 80s Toto or not.
<MOOT>