That was on purpose, I just didn't want to delete frames with ideas in them.
I have problems after using F79 command, is there a formula I can use to figure out the Fxx I need to get it back to perfect 150 bpm? It sounds close but every now and then a frame will skip (sound choppy).
Fxx is in hex (like most all effects)
79 means 7*16 + 9 which is actually tempo 121.
For 150, use F96, which is 9*16 + 6
You'll notice that the Speed can only go up to 19, so when you use anything up to F13 (= 16 + 3, remember) it'll change the speed. Anything above that, it'll set it to that tempo.
Speed is simply number of 60hz frames per row. If you set speed to one, the famitracker is scrolling as fast as the NES can output sounds i.e. at 60hz.
All effects are in hex. If you have trouble with it use the Windows calculator in scientific mode.
Xyz_39808 wrote:
Speed is simply number of 60hz frames per row. If you set speed to one, the famitracker is scrolling as fast as the NES can output sounds i.e. at 60hz.
That is, of course, as long as you leave tempo to 150 bpm, which is what I find easiest to begin with.