Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > More Digging Here Bow-Wow (from Okami) Owner: JillSandwich93 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
More Digging Here Bow-Wow (from Okami) Posted: 2011-08-14 08:05 Reply | Quote
JillSandwich93

Avatar

Member for: 5766 days
Status: Offline

#21582
I started playing this game again, and I got in the mode to cover this song. Hope you enjoy. xP


Attachments:
okami.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-15 01:38 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline

#21642
Nice work. I think I prefer this to the original; the repetitive vocal clips, at least for me, got annoying. Fast.

Posted: 2011-08-15 01:42 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#21643
Bow-Wow, Okami, Shywolf; what better post to consolidate it all? :P

Good stuff, but I'm with Shywolf about the vocals.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Page 1 of 1 Sort: