Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
I wanted to try that too..
Owner:
CracKman
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
I wanted to try that too..
Posted:
2011-08-13 10:37
(Last Edited:
2011-08-13 10:38
)
Reply
|
Quote
CracKman
Member for: 6489 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline
#21509
I think you know where this is going already
But I tried adding one more theme there \:D/
Though it seems that some harmonies are wrong...
Anyway here it is
Attachments:
megaman_vi__mr.c_stage.ftm
(11 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-13 16:13
Reply
|
Quote
mootbooxle
Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline
#21520
Ohohohohoho...it actually works pretty well!
Yeah, there were some weird harmonies in that one part, but whatever.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5