_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
4chan scares the living daylights out of me. Such a cesspool of...whatever it is.
Another forum I frequent seems to be always in danger of falling into that same pit. I'm glad we seem to be able to keep this stuff in check here. It's an obviously different maturity level.
It makes the weirdness a lot more fun!
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I SHOULD RENAME IT I JUST HIT A ? BOX AND GOT A MUSHROOM
Also... When did I say yuck, I try to avoid that because then people call me Yucka70.
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis