let me get this right...
We play the DPCM from that vid, and we put a short version of the song after it?
THIS SOUND FUN
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
From what I see, You take the DPCM from this video, and you play a shorter version of the song directly after it, its funny because people are probably going to take other people/SFX and put theme into it.
I put another example just to show you how EPIC this can be.
The original inst. on THIS THREAD
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Ok, fine. I dare anyone to try and top this one then.
WINNING
OR
BI-WINNING
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis