Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > My first covers- the trilogy Owner: yucca70 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
My first covers- the trilogy Posted: 2011-08-12 04:30 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#21321
YES three covers, 2 are 100% accurate, and 1 is a little off on the beat. (I couldn't find DPCM)

I honestly don't know if any one covered this before.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-08-12 16:42 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5743 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#21392
Fix'd

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
world_8.ftm (3 Kb)
RE: My first covers- the trilogy Posted: 2011-08-12 19:29 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6035 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#21402
yucca70 wrote:
2 are 100% accurate

THOSE ARE THE EASIEST COVERS EVER GNGNGNGN

Posted: 2011-08-12 19:38 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5743 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#21405
roflcopters

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
RE: My first covers- the trilogy Posted: 2011-08-13 16:41 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#21525
nintendude8 wrote:
THOSE ARE THE EASIEST COVERS EVER GNGNGNGN

No. This is the easiest.


Attachments:
lazer_leauge_action_52.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-13 16:53 Reply | Quote
mootbooxle

Avatar

Member for: 5546 days
Location: Everywhere
Status: Offline

#21527
Y'all are some clowns! ROFL!!!!

Posted: 2011-08-13 17:52 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#21534
Bradley wrote:
Fix'd

I think we need dpcm, OR WERE DOOMED!!!

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-08-13 18:02 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#21535
yucca70 wrote:
Bradley wrote:
Fix'd

I think we need dpcm, OR WERE DOOMED!!!


Fix'd


Attachments:
world_8.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-13 21:29 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5743 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#21548
I DIDN'T HAVE THE DPCM JEEZ

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-08-13 21:58 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#21549
Bradley wrote:
I DIDN'T HAVE THE DPCM JEEZ


THEN HERE YOU HAVE THEM (AND ALOT MORE!)

Page 1 of 1 Sort: