Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Moonlight Sonata (Work In Progress) Owner: Eletious New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-08-17 02:32 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#21796
I understand what you meant. :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-28 16:58 Reply | Quote
Eletious

Avatar

Member for: 5557 days
Location: Columbus, OH.
Status: Offline

#22506
Okay, so I actually printed out the .pdf file, and went through what I had so far, fixing little things here and there. I can't believe how long it's been since I read some actual music- since I'm at a vocational school, I don't have a band class, and all I ever get in marching band is snare/bass music. What a great refresher, I just love ledger lines.

Anyways, here's the fixed file, hopefully I'll get this done within the next month: this is page 1 of 25!

_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
Attachments:
moonlight_sonata.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-29 01:15  (Last Edited: 2011-08-29 04:30) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6047 days
Status: Offline

#22521
Yes; you've got it spot on, man. Just keep on going & try to also work on volume control (i.e.: if you know about crescendos, diminuendos & other volume markings on sheet music, complete those after you've completed the justs of the entire song).

Also, I think the other 24 pages include all 3 movements of the song.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-08-30 01:35 Reply | Quote
Eletious

Avatar

Member for: 5557 days
Location: Columbus, OH.
Status: Offline

#22551
Yeah. All three movements.

Hopefully I'll get this done by the end of the month.

_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]