Raid 2020 (NES) Cover 100% Posted: 2011-08-09 01:52 (Last Edited: 2011-08-09 03:30 )
Reply |
Quote
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21166
Oh God...the humanity...it's...RAID 2020!
This isn't my cover... Oh? Then why am I posting it? Because BOREDOM made me make this cover! Boredom said it would kill me if I didn't make this cover and post it on the Famitracker Forums... so here it is. And in all honesty, I'm surprised I'm not banned from the forums for making covers of NES games which have shitty music...
Attachments:
raid_2020.ftm (7 Kb)
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21168
Wanna see some originals for once from you...
Anyways, I think it sounded OK, since you said the original was shitty.
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21169
lol my original work is on my website. Well, a few of them anyway.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21170
Ok.
Still would like to see you post some originals.
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21171
I don't post them here because they are FM synthesis songs composed on AVC not Famitracker.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21172
Ok...
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21173
Well, I mean, it wouldn't make sense to post stuff not composed in Famitracker on these forums...
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#21175
I mean, might you make something in famitracker, and post it here?
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21176
I am composing the music for an NES game right now, but I'm on an NDA on it so I can't post the MIDIs or FTM or any samples of it or I'll get my ass handed to me.
Shywolf
Member for: 5660 days Status: Offline
#21177
What's AVC? :o
Doommaster1994
Member for: 6018 days Location: Seattle, WA Status: Offline
#21179
AdLib Visual Composer. The first music program I ever used.