Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Water theme (original)
Owner:
Elfman_Rox
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Water theme (original)
Posted:
2011-08-07 20:46
Reply
|
Quote
Elfman_Rox
Member for: 5533 days
Location: Somewhere outside of Canada
Status: Offline
#21104
Hey guys. I'm fairly new to FamiTracker and even newer to the forum, but I thought it was time I started getting critiques.
What I was going for here was a theme for a swimming/ocean level. Thoughts?
_______________________
I make flash cartoons/games
Attachments:
oceanic.ftm
(2 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-07 21:03
Reply
|
Quote
Bradley
Member for: 5742 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
#21105
eurgh
This lacks a basic melody, and it would have been nice if there was a beat.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted:
2011-08-07 21:23
(Last Edited:
2012-10-25 07:49
)
Reply
|
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5746 days
Status: Offline
#21106
RE: Water theme (original)
Posted:
2011-08-07 23:28
Reply
|
Quote
yucca70
Member for: 5682 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline
#21112
I like it, but gyms is right.
I also got bored...
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
oceaniclol.ftm
(3 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-08 13:26
Reply
|
Quote
Elfman_Rox
Member for: 5533 days
Location: Somewhere outside of Canada
Status: Offline
#21137
gyms wrote:
Hey Elfman_Rox, welcome to the forums. I made a couple of edits for your consideration
Thanks for the in-depth feedback! I'll keep all of those points in mind next time (and I'll try to use more variety, as some said it was boring).
_______________________
I make flash cartoons/games
Posted:
2011-08-08 13:26
Reply
|
Quote
Elfman_Rox
Member for: 5533 days
Location: Somewhere outside of Canada
Status: Offline
#21138
gyms wrote:
Hey Elfman_Rox, welcome to the forums. I made a couple of edits for your consideration
Thanks for the in-depth feedback! I'll keep all of those points in mind next time (and I'll try to use more variety, as some said it was boring).
_______________________
I make flash cartoons/games
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5