Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > 16-Bit music, but with an MMC5 flair. Owner: Im_a_Track_Man New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-08-06 18:11 Reply | Quote
KM

Avatar

Member for: 5623 days
Status: Offline

#21061
Great work. The DPCM is great :D The castle theme is my favorite song from the game, do you think you could give it a shot?

_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Posted: 2011-08-06 18:16 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#21062
Sure...

Let's see...
Vanilla dome
Map
World 8 Map
Bowser's castle
Credits
World Castle

Alright!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-08-06 23:26 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21067
One innacuracy I noticed though, there was no replay of the banjo when you got on the yoshi. I always remembered the banjo coming back when you got on a yoshi.

Posted: 2011-08-07 03:03  (Last Edited: 2011-08-07 03:45) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#21085
Really? I don't think that happens, then it wouldn't loop properly. I'll take a listen.

EDIT: If by banjo you mean frames 01 and 02 (hex), then yes they repeat and the song loops from frame 07, if you mean the VERY first frame, I don't think that repeats.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-08-07 13:22 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#21097
I don't mean the very first one, but yeah.

Posted: 2011-08-07 15:45 Reply | Quote
Kreese

Avatar

Member for: 7463 days
Location: Frillesås, Sweden
Status: Offline

#21099
I like it alot! Great work.

Is it just me that find NES-versions of SNES songs to be "better"? I like the NES-sound much more.

Posted: 2011-08-07 17:29 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5759 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#21101
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
frames 01 and 02 (hex)

funneh jock

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]