Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Shocking thread is new. Owner: Im_a_Track_Man New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Shocking thread is new. Posted: 2011-07-30 05:36  (Last Edited: 2011-07-30 05:39) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20742
You ought to be able to get this. I was bored, with my GameBoy, admiring the innards of the NES I received in the mail a few days ago. and I thought "Why not?"

It also takes advantage of AXX's volume level retrigger.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-30 12:04 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5841 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#20745
Elec Man Game Boy OSH

Posted: 2011-07-30 21:19 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20759
YES IT IS!! I was incredibly bored, and this is one of my favorite 8-bit songs OF ALL TIME, so I decided to cover it. I think it came out rather well, but hey, you do what you can.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Page 1 of 1 Sort: