Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
I VRC dead people...
Owner:
newbie2nobuo
New post
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Posted:
2011-07-29 11:56
(Last Edited:
2011-07-29 12:15
)
Reply
|
Quote
lvk
Member for: 5589 days
Status: Offline
#20701
newbie2nobuo: The aforementioned DMC converter appears to be
here.
jrlepage: You could've told me earlier!
(edit) Removed link, accidentally linked to old version. Get the one in the post below!
Posted:
2011-07-29 12:13
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#20702
It's actually
right here
.
Posted:
2011-07-29 19:46
Reply
|
Quote
newbie2nobuo
Member for: 5730 days
Status: Offline
#20716
Thanks man. Your help has been quite useful...going on a camping trip probably wont post for day or so...I'll work on this and get back with yall(I live in Alabama)...
Posted:
2011-07-29 23:10
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#20721
In Alabama
Posted:
2011-08-04 21:20
Reply
|
Quote
sacredfire059
Member for: 5701 days
Status: Offline
#20970
I feel that I'm decent at percussion so I varied it up a bit and changed the loop point to loop better with the added percussion.
Attachments:
i_improve_dead_dpcm_or_something.ftm
(14 Kb)
Posted:
2011-08-09 22:02
Reply
|
Quote
newbie2nobuo
Member for: 5730 days
Status: Offline
#21202
sacredfire059- nice...
I did not hear a gallop when I wrote it. It is interesting how things can be interpreted differently
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5