Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
I Just Bossed Myself
Owner:
SychoLime
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
I Just Bossed Myself
Posted:
2011-07-24 06:29
Reply
|
Quote
SychoLime
Member for: 5547 days
Location: Dallas
Status: Offline
#20345
Hello FamiTracker people! I have never made anything on FamiTracker before, so here is my first post and first song. Let me know what you think. What can I do to improve? Any input or comments are appreciated. Thanks!
_______________________
(+/-)
Attachments:
i_just_bossed_myself.ftm
(13 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-24 06:36
Reply
|
Quote
SychoLime
Member for: 5547 days
Location: Dallas
Status: Offline
#20346
oh i forgot to mention. if anyone wants to edit it and repost a remake or remix to show me what it should sound like, that would be bad ass too.
thanks!
_______________________
(+/-)
Posted:
2011-07-24 07:12
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#20347
I can't remember IronCladPhazon's introduction.... someone tell me if this one's better, please?
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5