Hello everyone. This is my first time on the forums and it's also my first cover of a ".mod" file. Attached is the mod file i used as a template for the cover. I made this .ftm by listening to the notes, tempo and so on...
Sorry , I can't open your MOD file, do you have any other kind of file?
BTW, welcome!
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.