|
Arpeggio example Posted: 2011-07-05 17:27
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
MovieMovies1

Member for: 5935 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#19472
|
No one has ever done this to arpeggiate!
This is just a test.
|
Attachments:
|
epic_arpeggio.ftm (10 Kb)
|
|
|
|
rainwarrior

Member for: 5712 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#19473
|
Ha ha, that's a neat use of Pxx.
Also, I reverse engineered it for you.
|
Attachments:
|
epic_derpeggio.ftm (77 Kb)
|
|
|
RE: Arpeggio example Posted: 2011-07-05 18:16
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Federigoo112

Member for: 5716 days Location: Italy Status: Offline
#19474
|
moviemovies1 wrote: No one has ever done this to arpeggiate!
This is just a test.
Oh Hai
|
Attachments:
|
arp.ftm (1 Kb)
|
|
|
Posted: 2011-07-05 20:55 (Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:55)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Rushjet1
Moderator

Member for: 6575 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#19476
|
i wrote a triangle melody with Pxx commands in this song because i wanted it to change on loop
|
Attachments:
|
graveyard.ftm (8 Kb)
|
|
|
Posted: 2011-07-05 21:01 (Last Edited: 2011-07-05 21:51)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
MovieMovies1

Member for: 5935 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#19477
|
Uh, RushJet, I think you uploaded wrong module.
EDIT: Oh, Silly me! now I see it!
|
|
|
|
|
Rushjet1
Moderator

Member for: 6575 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#19480
|
look at the triangle in frame 01 (and listen to it for 2 loops)
|
|
|
|
Posted: 2011-07-06 17:17 (Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:17)
|
Reply |
Quote
|
|
Dwedit

Member for: 6535 days Location: Chicago Status: Offline
#19502
|
(responding to first song)
I like how you made drums just by modulating the triangle wave a little at the same time a bass note would start.
|
|
|
|
|
kinkinkijkin

Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#19504
|
Dwedit wrote: (responding to first song)
I like how you made drums just by modulating the triangle wave a little at the same time a bass note would start.
Everyone doing 900bpm since jsr uploaded aaa.ftm does that now.
|
|
|
|
|
GlidingSoul

Member for: 5674 days Status: Offline
#19519
|
I'll admit it, this isn't an arpeggio, just the sound of despair...
|
_______________________
http://m.soundcloud.com/glidingsoul-1
Attachments:
|
arpeggio_of_hell.ftm (3 Kb)
|
|
|
|
kinkinkijkin

Member for: 5929 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#19554
|
GlidingSoul wrote: I'll admit it, this isn't an arpeggio, just the sound of despair...
Yep, sound of despair alright.
|
|
|