Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Arpeggio example Owner: MovieMovies1 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Arpeggio example Posted: 2011-07-05 17:27 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#19472
No one has ever done this to arpeggiate!
This is just a test.


Attachments:
epic_arpeggio.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-05 18:07 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#19473
Ha ha, that's a neat use of Pxx.

Also, I reverse engineered it for you.


Attachments:
epic_derpeggio.ftm (77 Kb)
RE: Arpeggio example Posted: 2011-07-05 18:16 Reply | Quote
Federigoo112

Avatar

Member for: 5717 days
Location: Italy
Status: Offline

#19474
moviemovies1 wrote:
No one has ever done this to arpeggiate!
This is just a test.


Oh Hai


Attachments:
arp.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-05 20:55  (Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:55) Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6575 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#19476
i wrote a triangle melody with Pxx commands in this song because i wanted it to change on loop


Attachments:
graveyard.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-05 21:01  (Last Edited: 2011-07-05 21:51) Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#19477
Uh, RushJet, I think you uploaded wrong module.

EDIT: Oh, Silly me! now I see it!

Posted: 2011-07-05 21:14 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6575 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#19480
look at the triangle in frame 01 (and listen to it for 2 loops)

Posted: 2011-07-06 17:17  (Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:17) Reply | Quote
Dwedit

Avatar

Member for: 6535 days
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline

#19502
(responding to first song)
I like how you made drums just by modulating the triangle wave a little at the same time a bass note would start.

Posted: 2011-07-06 20:01 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#19504
Dwedit wrote:
(responding to first song)
I like how you made drums just by modulating the triangle wave a little at the same time a bass note would start.


Everyone doing 900bpm since jsr uploaded aaa.ftm does that now.

Posted: 2011-07-06 23:20 Reply | Quote
GlidingSoul

Avatar

Member for: 5674 days
Status: Offline

#19519
I'll admit it, this isn't an arpeggio, just the sound of despair...

_______________________
http://m.soundcloud.com/glidingsoul-1
Attachments:
arpeggio_of_hell.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-07 19:11 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#19554
GlidingSoul wrote:
I'll admit it, this isn't an arpeggio, just the sound of despair...
Yep, sound of despair alright.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: