Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Owl City - Fireflies
Owner:
com63
New post
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Posted:
2011-09-15 02:57
(Last Edited:
2011-09-15 02:59
)
Reply
|
Quote
com63
Member for: 5850 days
Location: North Van, BC, Canada.
Status: Offline
#23051
Yes, I did. I added another version with more percussion. I added it onto the first post, so it may not have been noticeable.
Yeah, I meant Mex.
Posted:
2011-09-15 03:47
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6545 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#23052
In that case it's fine by me.
Posted:
2011-09-17 07:10
Reply
|
Quote
SRES
Member for: 5646 days
Status: Offline
#23120
It's...
Beautiful...
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Page 2 of 2
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5