kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20021
I've been doing nothing different. I'm just in one of my "awesome times". My last one was while I had linux, and therefore was taking a break from famitracker.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20071
Double post.
Y'know what? I'm just gonna add "what" to the title of my tvman covers module, and put it here. That topic got no posts, and I want help on these covers, and I kinda am confused here on it.
Attachments:
tvman_what.ftm (9 Kb)
gyms
Member for: 5743 days Status: Offline
#20073
neat, the bass was a bit off on song #1 tho. patched it down a halfstep and then up an octave.
Posted: 2011-07-20 01:11 (Last Edited: 2011-07-20 01:14 )
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20087
Note that I have the original module here. I'm quite sure that bass was bassier.
*checks*
Yeah, original bass was bassier.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20285
Bump.
I have finally reached maximum confusion.
yucca70
Member for: 5680 days Location: United States, PA Status: Offline
#20286
So have I
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20289
I think I just made old yucca style...... minus the abundant timing problems.
Posted: 2011-07-23 10:58 (Last Edited: 2011-07-23 10:58 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5743 days Status: Offline
#20294
i don't care what you say, i'm definitely seeing improvement in your overall ideas =)
the last one had some cool stuff in it, just was going too fast
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20308
I was gonna make a full song but that works too lol.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20350
Bump, made another song.
Attachments:
what_is_going_on.ftm (11 Kb)
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#20591
Bump.
Made another song, this time excluding that goddamned melody, since I'm so horrible at making it.
Attachments:
what_no_melody.ftm (6 Kb)