Your song is really empty.
The only thing good is your triangle and noise channels.
the square is a little boring.
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Updated why am is so confused.ftm (note I was really rushing for reasons I'd rather not explain)
you were late for your daily fap session?
also I like this a lot more now
_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
If you could bend the pitch in frame 8 up (in the SAW channel halfway through the frame), it would be perfect. Well, as long as the bend doesn't match up to the next pitch in that channel.
But it really kicks ass.
_______________________
Famitracker: the perfect combination of sound and computer geeks.
I don't really know what to say about this one...
It seems strange...
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis