Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > All my songs I'm confused about Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]
Posted: 2011-07-18 06:00 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20021
I've been doing nothing different. I'm just in one of my "awesome times". My last one was while I had linux, and therefore was taking a break from famitracker.

Posted: 2011-07-19 18:21 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20071
Double post.

Y'know what? I'm just gonna add "what" to the title of my tvman covers module, and put it here. That topic got no posts, and I want help on these covers, and I kinda am confused here on it.


Attachments:
tvman_what.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-19 19:10 Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5743 days
Status: Offline

#20073
neat, the bass was a bit off on song #1 tho. patched it down a halfstep and then up an octave.


Attachments:
tvman_what_bassfix.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-20 01:11  (Last Edited: 2011-07-20 01:14) Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20087
Note that I have the original module here. I'm quite sure that bass was bassier.

*checks*

Yeah, original bass was bassier.


Attachments:
tvman_what_bassfix_better.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-23 05:18 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20285
Bump.

I have finally reached maximum confusion.


Posted: 2011-07-23 05:50 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20286
So have I

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-23 07:34 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20289
I think I just made old yucca style...... minus the abundant timing problems.

Posted: 2011-07-23 10:58  (Last Edited: 2011-07-23 10:58) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5743 days
Status: Offline

#20294
i don't care what you say, i'm definitely seeing improvement in your overall ideas =)

the last one had some cool stuff in it, just was going too fast


Posted: 2011-07-23 20:19 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20308
I was gonna make a full song but that works too lol.

Posted: 2011-07-24 08:15 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20350
Bump, made another song.


Attachments:
what_is_going_on.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-27 09:47 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20591
Bump.

Made another song, this time excluding that goddamned melody, since I'm so horrible at making it.


Attachments:
what_no_melody.ftm (6 Kb)
Page 3 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3]