Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
I have no idea.
Owner:
kinkinkijkin
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
I have no idea.
Posted:
2011-06-30 20:03
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19086
Sounds kinda mega-man-ish to me, but I know it's probably very far off megaman style.
Attachments:
i_haz_no_idea.ftm
(3 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-30 20:45
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#19091
*listens to first 2 seconds*
Definitely not Megamanish. It reminds me of the Adventure Island boss theme more actually.
Posted:
2011-06-30 21:15
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19100
jrlepage wrote:
*listens to first 2 seconds*
Definitely not Megamanish. It reminds me of the Adventure Island boss theme more actually.
Thanks for confirming I was far off.
Posted:
2011-06-30 21:37
Reply
|
Quote
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#19108
I didn't say it was bad. :p In fact I kind of like it. I'm not naturally inclined towards Megaman-styled music so not hitting the spot is a good thing as far as I'm concerned~~
Posted:
2011-06-30 21:57
Reply
|
Quote
danooct1
Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline
#19114
i think you are improving. this is less ear-raping dissonance, and more oh-shit-boss-time dissonance. you should write more on this.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted:
2011-06-30 22:20
(Last Edited:
2011-06-30 22:23
)
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19115
I would write more, but after writing it I went off and wrote an awesome grad song and lost all of my day's awesomeness. Will finish this tomorrow.
EDIT: fixed the SQ2 volume. (forgot to put it back to f)
Attachments:
i_haz_no_idea.ftm
(3 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5