Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Super C Level 6/Contra Rebirth Boss 1
Owner:
TheTextGuy
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Super C Level 6/Contra Rebirth Boss 1
Posted:
2011-06-29 20:00
(Last Edited:
2011-07-02 23:09
)
Reply
|
Quote
TheTextGuy
Member for: 5677 days
Location: Somewhere in this world.
Status: Offline
#19017
This is more based off the Contra Rebirth arrangement than the original Super C version.
I'd really appreciate some feedback here.
EDIT: Fixed the notes with 4 lengths problem and fixed up frame 03. Added a new song.
I've uploaded the new version here, so again, feel free to leave any comments.
Attachments:
contrarebirthboss1v2.ftm
(31 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-29 20:07
(Last Edited:
2011-06-30 13:25
)
Reply
|
Quote
DalekSam
Member for: 5840 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline
#19020
This isn't bad, but I could have sworn those notes with 4 lengths were actually 6 rows long...
EDIT: I was
nearly
right. It's the second bar which has the longer note.
Attachments:
super_contra_hotter_than_hell_intro_riff.mp3
(116 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5