Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Some originals
Owner:
XenonOdyssey
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Some originals
Posted:
2011-06-04 07:24
Reply
|
Quote
XenonOdyssey
Member for: 5595 days
Location: Forest Hill Zone
Status: Offline
#17952
'Sup guys.
Figured I'd post some originals of mine for some critique. They are as follows:
Origination - title screen
Intrepidity - "castle" theme
Ardent - like a BOSS
I like the simplicity of Intrepidity, but was wondering if there were any other tricks I could learn to improve it (if it needs improving, that is).
Bear in mind these are from a n00b; Origination was the first song I ever did with a tracker program.
Attachments:
xenon_odyssey__oia.nsf
(21 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-04 22:21
(Last Edited:
2011-06-04 22:21
)
Reply
|
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline
#17961
I like the mood that you've set in the song Ardent (track 3). This track, though, sounds more suited for an actual level in my opinion.
I feel that, even if others may see this as basic, that your works is promising; I'm sure you'll learn more tracking tricks as you keep on creating.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology!
)
Posted:
2011-06-05 03:45
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#17972
These are very good!
I just wish you put the FTM here too.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5