You know; if any of you guys actually decide to program ROM chips & sell your own cartridges, I'm very sure you'd make a good profit; it's a well-made game with a well-made soundtrack (plus the fact that the whole story & character names give the game plenty of camp value,) so I'm sure that you guys would have lots of customers.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
Yeah RetroZone Has all parts needed for Homebrews. they even sell homebrewed games there. Hell, I'll buy a modded NES GamePad just to add to the late 80's feel this game has, and it's AWWWWW-SOOOOOME!!!
Edit: now checking, this game might have to use an MMC3 Mapper, If it wasn't already known. if so I apologize.
heh yeah, seems everywhere is talking about it. at SUPERBATPUNCHER HQ we are collecting a big list of links covering the release, and there's over 30 that we've found so far. it's blowing my mind.
I've been trying to speedrun this game (very poorly, mind you), and I have come to the conclusion that this is a fun game to try and speedrun.
The controls feel a bit over sensitive though; sometimes I'll overshoot a jump, or undershoot it trying not to. Do you guys think this would be remedied with some SMB-like inertia?