Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Ocarina of Time: Nocturne of Shadow
Owner:
ignika98
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Ocarina of Time: Nocturne of Shadow
Posted:
2011-05-28 13:01
(Last Edited:
2011-05-28 13:20
)
Reply
|
Quote
ignika98
Member for: 5603 days
Location: farmville
Status: Offline
#17706
hey guys this is my second song in famitracker using the VRC7 chip.
i think its much better than the last one.
i recommend using virtualnsf to play it.
you can find it here:
http://www.zophar.net/utilities/nsf/virtuansf.html
_______________________
LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON!
LONG LIVE BILLY MAYS!
R.I.P. My two hero's.
Attachments:
nocturne_of_shadow.nsf
(6 Kb)
Posted:
2011-05-28 13:21
Reply
|
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#17707
not bad, love this song actually! :]
Posted:
2011-05-28 14:25
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline
#17708
This is much better than the last. Very nice.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted:
2011-05-28 18:36
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#17713
Very nice cover. I think. I haven't played ocarina of time very far, so I do not really remember if this is in the game.
Posted:
2011-05-28 18:40
Reply
|
Quote
KM
Member for: 5622 days
Status: Offline
#17714
Quote:
I do not really remember if this is in the game.
I'm pretty sure it is in the game.
Also nice job on the song.
_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Posted:
2011-05-28 18:50
(Last Edited:
2011-05-28 18:50
)
Reply
|
Quote
ignika98
Member for: 5603 days
Location: farmville
Status: Offline
#17715
Quote:
Very nice cover. I think. I haven't played ocarina of time very far, so I do not really remember if this is in the game.
heres a video of the scene where you learn it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRO5jyIOSJ4&feature=relate
_______________________
LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON!
LONG LIVE BILLY MAYS!
R.I.P. My two hero's.
Posted:
2011-06-05 03:42
Reply
|
Quote
tdude10
Member for: 5845 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline
#17971
I like it exept for the lack of bass. otherwise, accurate and beautiful
Posted:
2011-06-05 03:49
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#17973
The original had lack of bass, did it not?
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5